Saturday, May 8, 2010

La agridulce. The bittersweet. Barcelona 2010 se acabó.

This has to be a short post...

I'm actually going to miss Barcelona. Yeah, I just said that. I'm going to miss Resu, all of the warm baguettes she brings home for dinner and the ridiculous moments traveling. But, I am proud to say I will never ever have to fly RyanAir again. Can I get an amen?

Tracey and I traveled to the beach in Sitges with two friends. We spent the day digging our toes in the sand and frolicking in the water. Not to mention we topped off the day with a little ice cream.

Resu made my favorite for dinner and we polished off a warm baguette. A great way to end my time in Barca. I didn't sleep all night. I get too nervous before a big flight that either my alarm won't go off or I'll be running late (i.e. suitcase not packed). So I spent the night packing. And a little bit of vino with some chicas up on the roof.

The next morning, four hours later, Resu and I said goodbye and my eyeballs started to sweat (teardrops). It was a long ride to the airport. Everything went great. Heathrow was easy to get through and my flights were on time. My airplane to the United States was even a double-decker. So cool! (*said in 9 year old boy voice)

Adeu!

To check out the rest of the photos, check out the Flickr album:  http://www.flickr.com/photos/chasecarrie/sets/72157623891870805/


To check out all 3,270 photos, check out the Flickr album: http://www.flickr.com/photos/chasecarrie/

No comments:

Post a Comment